Discover The World Through Running
We have created a variety of travel experiences that aim to bring human beings into close contact with a more profound essence of living through a renovation of our relationship to ourselves, nature, and the people around us.
Everything that we do is based on the belief that running and spirituality can take us places where only a few have been, inside and outside ourselves.
Choose your adventure
• 19th - 25th South & Central Chiapas, Mexico + info
• Feb 25th - Mar 3rd Run Oaxaca with Rickey Gates and Sombra Mezcal + info
• 26th - 31st Sierra Tarahumara & Copper Canyon, Mexico + info
• 22nd - 28th Altiplano Boliviano, Bolivia - In Collaboration with Janji + info
• 3rd - 9th Altiplano Boliviano, Bolivia + info
• Aug 28th - Sep 2nd Mexico City, Mexico - In Collaboration with Janji + info
• 10th - 15th Sierra Tarahumara & Copper Canyon, Mexico + info
• 6th - 12th South & Central Chiapas, Mexico + info
• Nov 27th - Dec 3rd Oaxaca & La Sierra Norte, Mexico + info
• Dec 26th - Jan 2nd Patagonia, Chile
• Jan 2nd - 6th Mexico City, Mexico - In Collaboration with Janji + info
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Leave us your information and an Aire Libre member will contact you immediately.
Do you have a group and would like a custom-made experience?
“Aire Libre changed my life. It has allowed me to connect with my essence. I have met unique people who have become very close friends. It has given me the opportunity to connect with planet earth and it has helped convince me even more that we are a fundamental part of this beautiful universe. Aire Libre changed my life. Free as the wind.”
WHAT IF I’M NOT PHYSICALLY FIT ENOUGH FOR THIS EXPERIENCE?
It is very important to emphasize here that these experiences aren’t races or competitions, but rather opportunities to get away from the noise of urban life and to connect with oneself in nature. That being said, worry not, because the minimum required level of fitness is to be able to walk well, both uphill and downhill. We usually divide into sub-groups according to the level of fitness and each group is assigned a local guide who is very familiar with the route. Furthermore, there will always be a guide who stays behind the last participant of the last group, so that we make sure no one is left behind.
WHAT IF I HAVE NEVER RUN TRAIL BEFORE?
The Aire Libre Team, as well as most of our local guides, have extensive experience running trail, so there will be many opportunities to share relevant information and knowledge. In fact, if this is your first time, we are genuinely thrilled for you, because a truly amazing world of memorable landscapes and deep discovery is waiting for you. Moreover, the pace of our journeys is usually easy and includes frequent rest stops, so you can take your time in getting acquainted with the local terrain.